Thursday, 30 June 2011

Sucking Off Straight Guys

Okay, so I know this is a bit of an extension to the jerking off, but occasionally I love to see a guys feeding his straight guy dick to an eager cock sucker. I watched a few of the videos from StagHomme the other day and it had me creaming in my hand pretty hard!
Both Damien Crosse and Francesco D'Macho are real hungry dick swallowers, and they really know how to service a straight guys cock so well, taking the dudes load over their face and in their mouths. I know some of you might not be into it and only like the jerking, but I had to share it for those who love to watch a hot straight cock being sucked and shooting some spooge over a dude.

Let me know if you have any opinions on this post and branching out into cock sucking. Do you want to see guys sucking dick? Dod you want to keep this blog all about the jerking?

You can see more in this hot series over on StagHomme if you're into it as much as I am. It's really hot to watch!

30 Loads of Facials - The Sequel : Episode Five
Francesco D'Macho and Damien Crosse are back this week with more anonymous straight and bisexual men in another episode of "30 Loads of Facials -- The Sequel"! If you've never seen an episode of 30 Loads then you're missing a lot!! It's the world's nastiest miniseries that's all about anonymous men shooting their fat loads in our face after we suck them off or jam their cocks up our ass. The first 30 Loads was so hot that we had to give our members another 30! Join now and see what all the hype is about!!!CLICK HERE

1 comment:

  1. id LOVE to suck a cock. mmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete