Bloketoys

Friday 10 December 2010

Reader Vote - Which Guys Would You Jerk With?

We all have an idea of the kind of guy we like to stroke our dicks with, so just for a little fun I thought I'd ask you guys which of these hot Randy Blue guys you'd most like to jerk off with.

RB has some of the hottest men on their site, and I absolutely love the solo videos there, so I'm compiling some of my favorites for you to vote on.
Just leave your answer in the comments, and share why you've chosen the guy you have. Is it his looks? The size of his cock? His big balls?








8 comments:

  1. Definitely number 2 for me. I love bad boys and he looks like he could give me a wild session!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would have to say 6. nice body, good-looking and what looks like a nice fat cock. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like #2 b/c he looks straight and our cocks are close to the same zize. I also like #5 b/c of the foreskin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer #5. Looks like he has a nice long cock and uncut too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. number 2 - the body, hot legs, fur and lips, total package

    ReplyDelete
  6. 5 reminds me of a guy I used to wank with in college. So just on that memory of his massive cum shots I'm gonna choose him! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. All things considered, I choose No. 1

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's HARD to say?

    ReplyDelete